Thursday, January 15, 2009

The First Post

Let me begin by saying that I like Pardon The Interruption. I like the show, I like Michael Wilbon and I like Tony Kornheiser (mostly). I even like some of the guest hosts (like Dan LeBatard) and I like Tony Reali (although an episode of Around the Horn can be tough to stomach). However, I also like the name of this blog. And let's be honest, Wilbon and Kornheiser are entertaining, but when it comes to serious sports analyis, they say some pretty idiotic things. But so do a lot of people in sports. And a lot of people in sports do idiotic things (see 90% of NFL coaches). The purpose of this blog is to expose all these idiotic things. In other words, the purpose is to be a nitpicky asshole. This blog is inspired by the now defunct www.firejoemorgan.com. I imagine it will be just like it minus the side-splitting humor. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment